Gas Alarm & Detector
Protect Your Home and Family Against Gas Leaks by Installing a Gas Alarm & Detector
Safety is one of our primary concerns at Proulx Oil and Propane and one step towards ensuring the safety of you and your family is to install a propane gas detector. Gas leaks can lead to catastrophic explosions that can destroy houses and put occupants in danger. A 3 in 1 detection alarm can help prevent such incidents and installation is a BREEZE!! The unit(s) simply plug in to ANY wall electrical outlet in your home!!
Reasons to Buy, Install and Regularly Test A Combustible Gas Alarm:
- You Cannot Always Smell a Gas Leak . No matter how good your nose is, you may not be in the right place at the right time to notice a natural gas or propane leak.
- Carbon monoxide alarms ALONE do NOT detect propane/methane/natural gas leaks. Carbon monoxide sensors detect ONLY carbon monoxide, not raw fuel or fumes.
- It does not take striking a match to cause a gas explosion or fire. Turning off a light, setting a security alarm or closing a door spark a gas explosion or fire. Natural gas, which is lighter than air, leaking from a basement furnace, can leak upstairs through hollow walls.
- Gas appliances are not the only source of a gas leak . Gas can leak into homes via sump pits, inbound water lines or a natural gas well under your home.
- Each gas appliance is a potential source of a gas leak. Each gas appliance needs its own gas detector. Natural gas and propane gas pool above or below gas water heaters, gas clothes dryers, gas ranges, gas furnaces, etc.
Pro Series 3 Safety Siren Multi Gas Detector
The Safety Siren multi-gas detector offers you a first-line of defense in keeping you and your home safe from harmful gases. The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that each household has at least one carbon monoxide detector placed in the sleeping areas of the home. This unit not only offers you protection from carbon monoxide poisoning, but it also monitors the air for the combustible gases: methane and propane.
Safety Siren Combination Gas Detector Model HS80504
Choosing a high-quality gas monitoring system will help ensure you family and home are protected from harmfulâ€”and sometimes fatalâ€”gas leaks. The Safety Siren multi-gas detector possess top-of-the-line features for the most accurate results.
- 3-in-1 detector.
- Senses dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide, Propane, and Methane Gas.
- Two independent 85dB alarm sounds, one for CO, the other for methane/liquid propane.
- Every Gas Detector has computerized calibration to help eliminate false alarms.
- Built-in self-diagnostics assures the unit is operating properly.
- Easily plugs into any standard 110-120v AC electrical outlet and samples the air every 2-1/2 minutes.
- Advanced surface mount circuitry increases reliability.
- Lock tab feature makes the detector tamper proof.
- 5 year warranty.