At Proulx Oil & Propane we are growing, reaching goals, and evolving, allowing us to make purposeful changes and improvements. We are focused on developing an enhanced company culture, building a top-quality work environment, and re-creating our company to where our employees are in a place for them to achieve the career they need to live the life they want.
We are seeking an experienced Service Technician with demonstrated proficiency in the installation, service, and repair of residential and commercial HVAC equipment. Excellent trouble shooting skills are required. While requirements of this position include night and weekend on-call duties on a rotating basis, our unique system of call screening and support make this responsibility a less burdensome facet of this job with Proulx.
This position is based at our Epping, NH location with travel to our customer base in New Hampshire & Maine. Continuing education and training is offered on an ongoing basis onsite and in the classroom. High School/GED, trade school preferred, 1-3 years' experience.
- Installation, service and repair of boilers, furnaces, water heaters and fireplaces.
- Perform gas checks and clean & service of HVAC equipment.
- A/C service experience
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting, maintenance and repair skills and have a history of safe work practices.
- Maintain all required paperwork associated with service installations and service maintenance calls to ensure accurate customer billing.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work both independently and as a team member are essential qualities necessary for success in this position. Ability to collaborate with other technicians on various work assignments is a must.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing and complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability and willingness to obtain CDL w/Hazmat endorsement is a plus.
- Licensing/Certification Requirements:
NH/ME gas license
EPA Type 1 and Type 2 Certification
NH Oil Heating Technician Voluntary Certification is desired but not a requirement
NORA Oil Heat Certifications are a plus.
Proulx offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, long & short-term disability, 40(k) with match, team pay bonus program, vacation, holidays, personal days, fuel discount, uniforms, company vehicle and cell phone.
To apply for this position, fill out the employment application. Once it is reviewed, we will contact you if we feel you meet the requirements of this position.