Careers at Proulx Oil & Propane
Propane Service / HVAC Technician
Proulx Oil and Propane has multiple openings for experienced and skilled Propane Service/HVAC Technicians who have a demonstrated proficiency in the installation, service and repair of residential and commercial HVAC equipment. Excellent trouble shooting skills are required. This is a year round position which includes night and weekend on-call duties on a rotating basis.
- Installation, service and repair of boilers, furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces and air conditioning systems.
- Perform gas checks and clean & service of HVAC equipment.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work both independently and as a team member are essential qualities necessary for success in this position.
- Ability to collaborate with other technicians on various work assignments is a must.
- Maintain all required paperwork associated with service installations and service maintenance calls to ensure accurate customer billing.
- Licensing/Certification Requirements: NH/ME gas licensed, EPA Type 1 and Type 2 Certification. Ability and willingness to obtain CDL w/Hazmat endorsement is a plus.
Benefits: Medical, dental, life, 401K, team pay bonus, vacation
Education: High School/GED, trade school preferred, proven track record.
Manager of Operations
Proulx Oil & Propane
Customer Service Associate
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? Are you a great listener who thrives on customer satisfaction? We have an exciting full time position for an accomplished customer service pro that can make a connection with our customers in person, online or on the telephone.
In this position you will be an integral part of our team answering a high volume of calls and inquiries from current and new customers. They will be looking for your help in scheduling fuel deliveries and service appointments, processing payments, statements & invoices, calculating price protection and budget payment plans along with answering their questions regarding our products and services.
Patience, attentiveness and flexibility are important, as are listening, communication and problem solving skills. As a customer service associate you will find the variety of tasks you are assigned as interesting, challenging and different every day.
Proulx Oil & Propane is a family owned company operated today by third generation brothers whose grandfather started the company in 1944. This history has created a work environment consisting of a group of people who possess a strong work ethic and who go above and beyond for every customer as if they were a member of their own family. Does that sound like you?
We offer a competitive hourly wage along with a benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vacation, 401K, life insurance and team pay bonus. This position is located at our business office in Newmarket, NH.
Post-secondary degree is preferred and a minimum of 3 years' experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Stacey McCormick, Office Manager
Proulx Oil & Propane
PO Box 419
Newmarket, NH 03857